MISSION, VISION, VALUES
To foster a culture that is founded on innovation, professionalism and operational excellence while respecting the privileges, immunities and powers of the respective Houses and balancing the needs of an open and accessible Canadian Parliament.
To be a leader in the provision of Parliamentary protective services.
Our Core Values- P.R.O.U.D
- Professionalism – PPS is unwavering in our resolve for absolute professionalism and in our adherence to the highest ethical, legal and moral standards and obligations.
- Respect – PPS will stand for truth and honesty in all circumstances while being compassionate and respectful in all of our actions.
- Objectivity – PPS will deliver our services in a manner that is free from bias, fair and void of external influences.
- Unity – PPS will work together with our Parliamentary partners, the RCMP and Canadians to ensure the protection of all stakeholders.
- Democracy – PPS will be open, transparent, engaging and supportive in protecting the democratic processes of Parliament.