• General Inquiries: (613) 943-6530
• Media Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Parliamentary Protective Service (PPS) controls secure access to the parliamentary grounds and buildings. Visitors to the parliamentary buildings are required to undergo a security screening at all building entrances. A recognizable government photo identification card will be required as part of the access control measures. PPS is asking visitors to allow sufficient processing time prior to their appointments. There are bag restrictions in effect. No appointments are required to attend Senate and House of Commons debates (galleries and public committees).
Visit the Parliament of Canada website:
• For an appointment with a parliamentarian or parliamentary employee, click on Business visits.
• For bag restrictions and other security information, click on one of the tabs for additional information.
• For information on guided tours, click on Centre Block/East Block guided tours.